Saturday, May 19, 2007

Life Lessons

#4 Sis is graduating from High School tonight. Man, I feel old! We had a little grad party last night and spent some time looking at old pictures and talking about old times. I was 13 when Monie was born, so I spent a lot of time taking care of her in my teen years.

While at my parents, my brother Ben started up a little bonfire. Apparently some small debris was blowing out of it, and Joseph picked up a little stick. He now has pretty little blisters on each finger of one hand. He was hating life last night. He didn't want to keep ahold of his bag of ice, but couldn't NOT hold onto it! This morning all is well, he said it only hurts when he has to pull up his pants. Guess I'm on call for potty time!

Yesterday was the last day of school! Now onto summer vacation, but not for too long. Summer school starts on the 29th and all three are going this year! {I'm doing my happy dance!} 2 weeks of just Monkey and Me! Hopefully he won't get too bored. We're putting in some tomato plants and peppers, and hopefully a zucchini or two and a couple of cukes. We'll need to keep up on the weeds!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Do you plant red peppers? I LOVE red peppers, they're my current favorite vegetable! Amy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...